- NIH BRAIN Initiative: Targeted BRAIN Circuits Projects- Targeted BCP (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): Deadline 1st June, 2022.
- NIH BRAIN Initiative: Targeted BRAIN Circuits Planning Projects – Targeted BCPP (R34 Clinical Trials Not Allowed): Deadline 1st June, 2022.
- IFD-DST 2022: Indo-Danish research and innovation cooperation in the area of “Green fuels including green hydrogen”: Deadline 2nd June, 2022.
- NIH HEAL Initiative: Discovery and Functional Evaluation of Human Pain-associated Genes & Cells: Deadline 6th June, 2022.
- NIH- Chronic, Non-Communicable Diseases and Disorders Across the Lifespan: Fogarty International Research Training Award (NCD-LIFESPAN) (D43 Clinical Trial Optional): Deadline 13th June 2022.
ICMR Call for Proposal for developing novel tools and technologies for improving the diagnosis and treatment of venomous snake bite under the “ICMR-National Task Force for Research on Snake Bite in India”: Deadline 17th June, 2022.
ICMR Expression of Interest (EOI) for Accelerating Medical Device & Diagnostics Product Development and Scale-up under “Product Ignition & Development Enabler (mPRiDE) Program” of Medical Device and Diagnostics Mission Secretariat, ICMR: Deadline 17th June, 2022.
NIH Implementation Research to Reduce Noncommunicable Disease (NCD) Burden in Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs) and Tribal Nations During Critical Life Stages and Key Transition Periods (R01 Clinical Trial Optional): 27th June, 2022.
- Mohamed Bin Zayed Species Conservation Fund: Deadline 30th June, 2022.
DBT General call for proposal in aquaculture & marine biotechnology for comprehensive studies involving genome sequencing, functional genomics of fishes and their pathogens, fish feed development & nutrition, diagnostic kits, fish microbiome and impact of climate on fishes: Deadline 30th June, 2022.
NIH Transformative Research Award for the INCLUDE (Investigation of Co-occurring Conditions across the Lifespan to Understand Down syndrome) Project (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): Deadline 1st July, 2022.
NIH Single Cell Opioid Responses in the Context of HIV (SCORCH) Program Expansion: CNS Data Generation for Chronic Opioid, Methamphetamine, Cocaine and/or Cannabinoid Exposures (U01 – Clinical Trial Not Allowed): Deadline 12th July, 2022.
- CEFIPRA Collaborative Scientific Research Programme: Deadline 15th July, 2022.
Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations-CEPI Call for Proposal-State-of the-Art Immunogen Design using Computational Antigen Simulation Technologies for Vaccine Development Against Emerging Infectious Diseases: Deadline 31st July, 2022.
NIH Understanding the Clinical History of Bacterial Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) to Accelerate Diagnostic and Vaccine Development (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): Deadline 12th August, 2022.
NIH Imaging, Biomarkers and Digital Pathomics for the Early Detection of Premetastatic Cancer and Precancerous Lesions Associated with Lethal Phenotypes (R01 Clinical Trial Optional): Deadline 5th September, 2022.
NIH Policy and Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) and Alzheimer’s Disease-Related Dementias (ADRD) Healthcare Disparities: Access, Utilization, and Quality (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): Deadline 20th September, 2022.